Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally, Real Hope



Barack Obama talks about hope but real hope may reside in the person of Sarah Palin, mother of Track, Trig, Willow, Pipeline, and Curling Iron. Why? As TW points out, my intake is a factor in my body weight. And, my body weight is detrimental to my fitness. Ms Palin, who has a great record as a reformer and may be our president soon (given our miserable voting track record and 72 year old John McCain's battles with cancer) has fought long and hard against science in her efforts to bring creationism to schools and to eliminate pesky polar bears from the face of the earth. Can a fight against gravity be far behind? Surely, if we could eliminate gravity bigger runners like me would have a level playing field. She's a runner who has suffered from gravity during her pregnancies. Let's get behind her and rid the world of gravity!

No comments: