Tuesday, January 2, 2007

The First Day

240.6

So I answered the question I raised in my post yesterday by continuing in my holiday pattern of eating and drinking too much and exercising not enough (well, not at all). In my defense, in addition to being fat I am also sick--as bad a flu as I've ever had. I may take it easy again today. I also said goodby to daughter Sarah yesterday. She flew back to Chicago after a nice visit. Today (in a couple of hours) Sam returns to Tokyo.

Thanks, Steve, for acknowledging and encouraging my blog. One of these days I'll figure out how you did that. I'll also figure out niceties like including photos and linking to other sites on the internets. But, for now, getting started seems okay.

I have fitness goals and action plans. I'll describe them in future posts. I will also put action plans in action.

No comments: