Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mistakes Were Made

237.4

Beer was drunk. Some food-like substance that had been battered and deep fried was put in front of me and as a result, was eaten. More beer was drunk. A beautiful steak, with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, was consumed, and enjoyed immensely. A glass of Cabernet washed it down. More beer was drunk. In the morning, empty chocolate truffle wrappers were discovered.

And the day had started in a promising way--with a decent treadmill run: 5.5K in 30 minutes.

It is bitterly cold in a way typical of Maine this time of year. It is 3 degrees F with 10 MPH wind. It feels like -11. These numbers, in C, according to my computer machine, are -16 and -24 respectively. I will do nothing outside today other than hurry to get inside.

My workout plan: 1.5 hour spinning. I need it.

No comments: