Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Kerrymen Pub Roadrace

230.8

RHR = 42

A nice day at the races! It was warm--a great break from the bone-chilling cold during the week. I ran with Jeff, who worked really hard, and we came in at 24:56 by my watch. Mile splits were 7:57, 8:16, and 7:57. This was a very good workout for me. More importantly, there were hundreds of runners and walkers and signifigant money was raised in support of fighting cancer. Mom, Jenny, Gus and nieces walked. Unca Phil and Auntie Meg (in addition to Jeff and I) ran. Grandpa Jack fixed lunch and birthday cake and we celebrated Sadie's 15th birthday after the run and walk.

For the day: 7K running (includes warm/cool).

For the week:

A "B-".

Steady progress on the weight loss front. Good rowing (23K) and spinning (3.5 hours) week. I stumbled a bit on the running side with a 30K week. 53K total between running and rowing is a good number when combined with 3.5 hours of spinning, however.

No comments: