Sunday, March 25, 2007

Winter is dragging on...

....and it's a drag. After a beautifully warm and sunny day-and-a-half, snow and cold returned last night. I will not let that impede my planned long run, however.

230.2

The long run went well. I ran for 1:42:50. I think I ran about 18.5K, and will enter that in my log. Oh, yeah, this is my log and I'm entering. I ran with Scott, who was great company. He ran about 15k and really pushed the pace at the end of his bit. We ran at 8:37/mile pace during the stint of marked trail towards the end of our run (2.5 miles marked), so I think the 9 minute mile pace is conservative (18.5K in 1:43:00 is just slightly faster than 9 minute mile pace).

18.5K in 1:42:50; Ave. HR = 113.

For the week:

43.5K running

10K rowing

A "C". Good consistent relatively low weight and a good long run were the highlights.

No comments: