Monday, January 7, 2008

A Slight Improvement

Some progress in my interval session this morning: 5 X 800m in 2:47 with 2:00 rest. It was tough and challenging but the last interval was faster than all but the first. All were between 2:46.7 and 2:47.4 so I feel good about the consistency. A few more of these and I'll try a 5K test. I'll add a 6th next week and then shoot for 5 X 1K.

The total workout, with warm up and down, was 8.1K.

I'm on the horns of a mild dilemma: the excellent on-line log I've starting using on Steve L's recommendation is less excellent for non-running (like rowing) cross-training. I want all the graphs and stuff! Should I pretend I'm running when I'm rowing? Also, why does the pace show up slower on my rowing log even though I'm going faster than when I run?

No comments: