Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still Tired?

The run this morning was tougher than it should've been. We ran 11.5K and the conditions were less than ideal: 20 degrees F with a nasty, cold wind gusting to 30 MPH. At times my face (the only part of me that was exposed) was in pain. To avoid the wind, we stayed on the pennisula, which meant hills. Anyway, the run took 1:02:04, a significantly slower pace than we've been running. I'd like to blame it on my training partner Scott's cold but I was the one slowing us up, generally.

I wonder if I'm still worn out from yesterday's 30K (probably) or if I am suffering from cumulative fatigue (probably, I've either run or rowed everyday this year except Jan. 1). All I know is that I have a tough interval session tomorrow morning. I better rest up, take in food and drink (beer), and watch the Patriots. Hmmmm, sounds like a plan.

No comments: