Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too Much Information.....




.....and the photographic evidence to prove it.

I've become a bit of a slave to my log (I'd really like to get a 100K week in) and my row yesterday was a classic junk workout. Beyond that, I should've used the day to heal, rather than aggravate, my backside chaffing. Despite a liberal coating of "Body Glide" on the afflicted area (not shown in the photo left because the visible thong precisely covers the trouble spot) my troubles continue. Today's scheduled 15K, with short intervals, will be, at best, a "grin and bear it" affair.

Then it's a road trip. I'm packing only running (treadmill) gear. Hopefully my ravaged backside will improve in advance of Saturday's scheduled 30K.

1 comment:

Stephen Lacey said...

There but for the grace of God...