Thursday, May 17, 2007

Quality

220.0

RHR = 40

A very nice workout today. 16K total in 1:24:49.

The workout was essentially 3 laps around the Boulevard course (3.55 miles or 5.72K per lap). I stopped at the 3 mile mark on the last lap and walked in. I had a sore and getting sorer hip I didn't want to aggravate and the hard work was done.

The middle lap we did at AT:

5.72 K in 26:34 with HR at 143-144 throughout. A good, hard threshold workout.

I'll run 10-12 recovery Ks tomorrow, take a rest day Saturday, then get in 25K on Sunday, to go north of 70 for the week.

3 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

227 --> 220!!

You haven't been doing the old Lindsay Lohan gorge and purge routine again have you?

By the way, plans are apace for the trail run >> onsen >> brewery outing on June 10. Hope you can keep that one free. And if you are still in Tokyo on Sat June 16, I also have something that might interest you. It concerns beer.

Pete said...

Yes, some weight fluxuation is hard to figure, although it's generally related to food and beer and the quantities consumed.

I am definitely on for the 10th and am looking forward to it. The 16th is a possibility also--may have family committments.

Jeff said...

Look at that! I just came on here to comment on the seven-pound-in-one-day weight loss, and Stephen beat me to it, and with more wit.
Trail run/Onsen/brewery sounds sooo good. Hope it's flat and fast where it oughtta be, slow and mellow everywhere else.